This section focuses on, well, me, Todd, the blogger and webmaster on the scene. I don’t write about myself a ton, but I do write personal features from time to time, and they will be featured here. I also share select pieces of my writing here, like college essays (ooohh, ahh). Prepare to be amazed. Or not.
- Webmaster – A running list of facts. Catch them before they get away!
- Contact – Stalk me on social media.
- The Roaring Flame – An analysis and defense of Thomas Paine’s argumentative techniques in his revolutionary pamphlet, Common Sense.
- A Pen Better Fits: Bradstreet’s Heroic Voice in “The Prologue [To Her Book]” – An analysis of a Puritan writing from the point of view of a Native American story type.
- An Unmellow Yellow – An argument for why “The Yellow Wallpaper” by Charlotte Perkins Gilman should be studied in College English, focusing on symbolism, personification, and setting.
- The Loneliest Office: Love and Sacrifice in “Those Winter Sundays” – A poetry response focusing on diction, sound, and poetic form.
- A Stained Tradition: Symbolism in “The Lottery” – A fiction response focusing on symbolism and theme.
- Heaven’s Crowded Streets: Changing the AIDS Conversation – An argumentative essay about how a film (Philadelphia) helped society deal with a social issue.
- My Favorite Super Heroes – My unconventional top five.